AIM
OSUSpec

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

Well Played Sir...

I saw this on the front page and thought...hmmm...who could have made this? Then after the video started I was like, ah yes, shouldve known. Well done sir.

p.s. Fuck your Knee

Afro-Ninja responds:

<3<3

Everyday Everyday

Neat

Wow, surprising that this only got a Daily 2nd! Excellent work!

Waffle X: Episode One Waffle X: Episode One

Your cartoon was glorious

dont worry about what scubasven said...he likes men. Your cartoon on the other hand probably the single greatest 5 minutes of animation that i have ever seen

Wake Me Up at E3 Wake Me Up at E3

Glorious

That was sweet....I thought your singing wasnt too bad. Like you said, your an animator...and i thought it added to the style, because thats how i would expect a gamer to sing. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! yep thats how a gamer sounds when one sings.

The Skywalkers The Skywalkers

You, sir, are a proverbial god...

This is probably one of the sweetest things i have ever seen on the portal. All three of the features were awesome. This is gettin added to the ol' favs. Good luck with all your future endeavors, which hopefully include a few more sweet submissions!

A Film For MyK-Alix A Film For MyK-Alix

I dig it!

Very nicely done, great way at getting back at some d bag. You, my good sir, win at life.

CT: &amp;quot;the Fated battle&amp;quot; CT: "the Fated battle"

Awesome...

Chrono Trigger was an incredible game and this was an incredible movie tribute to it. Really good style when you animated Arc Impulse...one of the best videogame tributes on NG without question

Deception Deception

Very nice

made me laugh after a long day. Smooth as a babies bottom and hilarious.

Fluete -SE- Fluete -SE-

Purple Knight youre a dick

True, the graphics werent the best but i thought they were not that bad. Great job on the flash. Good idea, very poingant. I thought you did an excellent job matching the song to the animation. Great Stuff, keep it up!

Splat and Scribble Splat and Scribble

Get some sound

Get sound and youll be in business